We attract the very best — we’re exceptionally proud of our employees.
Whittier Trust is comprised of experienced, successful industry professionals who enjoy working in a culture that is client focused, performance and accountability driven, family oriented and supportive of the long term career satisfaction of its employees. All of this is reflected in Whittier Trust’s unusually low employee turnover rate. We are proud of our firm’s long history and time-proven client service model.
We are committed to our employees and their families by delivering an exceptional compensation platform. This includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus, and great benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability and a generous 401K – Roth Retirement Plan.
If you are interested in pursuing an opportunity to contribute in this type of environment, please see below for open positions or send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Client Advisory Associate – South Pasadena
- Client Advisory Associate – Orange County
- Client Advisory Associate – San Francisco
- Client Advisory Associate – Seattle
- Client Advisory Associate – Reno
- Investment Analyst Intern
- Investment Analyst – Orange County
- Investment Analyst Intern – Reno
- Summer 2017 Analyst Intern
- Vice President, Client Advisor